"Όταν ο Χριστός μας 2000 χρόνια πριν έλεγε στους μαθητές και Αποστόλους του να πάνε σ’ όλη τη γη και να διαδώσουν το Ευαγγέλιο της σωτηρίας (Ματθ. 28, 19) είναι βέβαιο ότι γνώριζε ήδη πως η ανθρώπινη εφευρετικότητα θα άνοιγε νέους ορίζοντες προκειμένου να καταργήσει τις αποστάσεις, να διευκολύνει την επικοινωνία μεταξύ των ανθρώπων και άρα να αυξήσει την διεισδυτικότητα του Θείου Λόγου.
Σήμερα μπροστά στην πραγματικότητα της απίστευτης διάδοσης των νέων τεχνολογιών και κυρίως της προσβασιμότητας στο ίντερνετ από εκατοντάδες εκατομμύρια ανθρώπων σ’ όλο τον πλανήτη είναι προφανές ότι η έννοια του ευαγγελισμού δηλαδή της διάδοσης του Λόγου του Θεού στα μήκη και τα πλάτη της γης αποκτά και νέες διαστάσεις και προοπτικές.
To internet αποτελεί ένα μοναδικό «εργαλείο» για την προσέγγιση ειδικά των νέων ανθρώπων, ένα συγκλονιστικό περιβάλλον στο οποίο οι νέες ιδέες και βέβαια οι πάντα επίκαιρες αξίες του Ευαγγελίου μπορούν να βρουν γόνιμο έδαφος να ανθίσουν".


ΨΥΧΟΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ 2020 - ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗ 21/2 ΩΡΑ 5 ΤΟ ΑΠΟΓΕΥΜΑ, ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ 22/2 ΤΟ ΠΡΩΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΙΑ ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ

Κυριακή, 20 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Εναέριες φωτογραφίες από μοναστήρια της Ρωσίας

 


The Optina Pustyn, Kaluga Region // The Optina Pustyn is an Orthodox monastery in about 240 km from Moscow. Most of the monastery buildings were erected at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.At that time the Optina Pustyn was the most important spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church and served as a model for several other monasteries.
The Optina Pustyn, Kaluga Region // The Optina Pustyn is an Orthodox monastery in about 240 km from Moscow. Most of the monastery buildings were erected at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.At that time the Optina Pustyn was the most important spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church and served as a model for several other monasteries.
St Nicholas  Chapel, Vershinino, Kenozero National Park // St. Nicholas chapel is sometimes called “the prototype of all Kenozero chapels" and its construction dates back to the XVIII century. The original look of the chapel was a house with a cupola, an open promenade and a high porch. In the middle of the XIX century the chapel was sheathed with boards.
St Nicholas Chapel, Vershinino, Kenozero National Park // St. Nicholas chapel is sometimes called “the prototype of all Kenozero chapels" and its construction dates back to the XVIII century. The original look of the chapel was a house with a cupola, an open promenade and a high porch. In the middle of the XIX century the chapel was sheathed with boards.
The Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery,Kirillov, Vologda Region // The Kirillo-Belozersky monastery which is located in Kirillov on the shore of Lake Siverskoye, was founded at the end of XIV century. Its founder Saint Cyril was a descendant of a noble Moscow Velyaminov family. He underwent a long way from a monk up to archimandrite in the Moscow Simonov monastery, however he refused the high rank and at the age of 60 he came to the White Lake region where he founded a monastery.
The Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery,Kirillov, Vologda Region // The Kirillo-Belozersky monastery which is located in Kirillov on the shore of Lake Siverskoye, was founded at the end of XIV century. Its founder Saint Cyril was a descendant of a noble Moscow Velyaminov family. He underwent a long way from a monk up to archimandrite in the Moscow Simonov monastery, however he refused the high rank and at the age of 60 he came to the White Lake region where he founded a monastery.
The Bogolyubovo Convent,Bogolubovo, Vladimir Region // The convent is located in the Bogolybovo village, 13 km north-east of the ancient city of Vladimir. Bogolyubovo was founded by prince Andrey Bogolyubsky in 1158. According to a legend, the prince spent the night on this spot and saw Our Lady who ordered him to found the settlement and to build the monastery.
The Bogolyubovo Convent,Bogolubovo, Vladimir Region // The convent is located in the Bogolybovo village, 13 km north-east of the ancient city of Vladimir. Bogolyubovo was founded by prince Andrey Bogolyubsky in 1158. According to a legend, the prince spent the night on this spot and saw Our Lady who ordered him to found the settlement and to build the monastery.
The Church of the Holy Trinity, Polenovo (Bekhovo), Tula Region // The church of the Trinity at Bekhovo (1904-1906) was designed by Vasily Polenov (1844-1927) who was one of the greatest 19th-century Russian landscape painters. The style of the church was largely borrowed from the architectural traditions of the northwestern regions of Russia of the 12th century.
The Church of the Holy Trinity, Polenovo (Bekhovo), Tula Region // The church of the Trinity at Bekhovo (1904-1906) was designed by Vasily Polenov (1844-1927) who was one of the greatest 19th-century Russian landscape painters. The style of the church was largely borrowed from the architectural traditions of the northwestern regions of Russia of the 12th century.
The Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin, Bogolubovo, Vladimir Region // The Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin on the Nerl River is an Orthodox church and a symbol of mediaeval Russia. The church is situated at the confluence of Nerl and Klyazma Rivers in Bogolyubovo, 13 km north-east of the ancient city of Vladimir. The church was built in white stone in 1165.
The Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin, Bogolubovo, Vladimir Region // The Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin on the Nerl River is an Orthodox church and a symbol of mediaeval Russia. The church is situated at the confluence of Nerl and Klyazma Rivers in Bogolyubovo, 13 km north-east of the ancient city of Vladimir. The church was built in white stone in 1165.


The Spaso-Yakovlevsky Monastery,Rostov, Yaroslavl Region // The Spaso-Yakovlevsky Monastery located on the outskirts of Rostov on the shore of Lake Nero, one of the oldest Russian towns which is situated 210 km to the north east of Moscow. The monastery was founded in the 14th century by St Iakov of Rostov.
The Spaso-Yakovlevsky Monastery,Rostov, Yaroslavl Region // The Spaso-Yakovlevsky Monastery located on the outskirts of Rostov on the shore of Lake Nero, one of the oldest Russian towns which is situated 210 km to the north east of Moscow. The monastery was founded in the 14th century by St Iakov of Rostov.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...